Tuesday, March 6, 2007

OMG -- I'm so late in updating my BLOG!


I've been pretty busy these last couple of weeks! And I just checked and it's been since Feb/11 that I updated. Wow, so much has happened since then.

The weekend of Feb/16-18, I went to Orange Beach with a couple of scrapping buddies (Hi Lynne, Debbie, Kylie, Tonya). Debbie rented us a condo at Bluewater and we scrapped the entire weekend :) We had the best time! Thanks for setting this up Debbie! I really got a good bit accomplished this weekend and I can't wait for us to go back again.



The weekend of Feb/22-25, I was back again in Orange Beach with Gulf Coast Scrappers! What a weekend :) We had so much fun, and of course (as usual), I didn't get any scrapping done LOL But that was a work weekend for me so it's ok. Mississippi Paper Arts (hi Carrie) was our store vendor for GCS and she brought loads of great Scenic Route stuff (I really do like this!). I picked out the SR paper that I decided to use for my "All About Me" layout for the 4th week of DT Contest at The Paper Place Scrapbooking Community :) And here it is:



No comments: