Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What a GREAT Weekend :)

I hope that you also had a great weekend! I got to scrap this weekend with all my friends -- what could be better than spending all day Saturday with friends doing what I like to do best???

I also got to do some shopping with my friend Viv too. We went to the Semmes scrapbook store where I picked up a couple of things before heading off to Tuesday Morning to pick up some of the K&CO album sets for GCS gifts.

I also have a couple of pics to share of my dear friend Wendi's kids :) They went on an Easter egg hunt while we scrapped on Saturday. And they played on all the slides, swings, etc that were set up at the hunt. Here's a pic of Casey in the big jumper looking back like he's thinking "SAVE ME"





OH, and they got to go on a hay ride with the Easter bunny (someone that dear Casey didn't really care for at all!) As you can tell from this pic, Casey isn't too sure about that Easter bunny sitting at the front of the hay wagon.





Here's some more pics from Saturday...

1 comment:

kelly said...

judy... you know you and timmy have got to be one of the nicest people i know,... what a great thing for yall to do for wendi.... and the pics ofhte kids are fabulous!!! sorry i missed you at the crop... boo hoo for me... hopefully i can catch the may one, because i have cheerleading competitions in april...both out of town!