Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday, Sunday.....

It's already Sunday morning. It just seems like it was Friday -- the weekend has really flown by fast. I guess it's true, time flies when you're having fun :)

I went to my friend Janie's house on Friday afternoon late to scrapbook! Another friend, Debby came over and we had such a great time Friday night and Saturday! We had lots of great things to eat and drink (ah, that Cinnabon coffee was awesome!). And we all chatted and scrapped while watching the big screen TV.

I got to watch Grey's Anatomy because I had missed it the night before (for some reason I thought it came on at 9 PM -- but it starts at 8 PM!!!). It was a good episode, but probably not one of my favorites. I'm kinda tired of seeing all the bad stuff happy to Izzy. She ended up with that poor buy sandwiched between two vehicles. That was so sad. You know that there's no way that he is going to make it out of there alive.

And then the intern (can't remember his name right now LOL) that found and tagged the pregnany lady as dead but she wasn't! OMG -- when I saw her fingers move! I hope that she makes it and that her baby does too. I couldn't believe that Meredith fell into the water though! Can she NOT swim? Debby and Janie said that maybe she hit her head on something. I bet that the water is cold. We know that she will make it (of course, the show is "Grey's" Anatomy). But I wonder how long she'll be in the water before they find her.

Anyway -- back to scrapping :) I only finished 2 layouts this weekend LOL But they were pretty good ones. One I'm going to enter as my journaling layout for the PPSC Design Team Challenge Week #2: Journaling :) The "Sunset at Sea" (below) is the one I'm entering. This is the journaling on the layout:

I love the sunrise. To me this is the best time of the day. Most of the world is still asleep. Everything is quiet. I feel peace and tranquility. It's a time to reflect on the days past and plan the new day to follow.


The most beautiful sunrise that I have ever seen was the one Timmy and I witnessed on our cruise coming home from Cozumel. It was absolutely breathtaking. The colors the sun reflected through the clouds and over the top of the water were beautiful. Shades of blue, gray, pink, orange and red filled the sky. Every minute the view changed as the sun began to peak over the horizon. I had taken more pictures that morning of the sunrise than I had of the entire cruise. I'm ready to take another cruise. And when I do, in the early morning hours you'll find me once again on deck, in the dark, waiting for the sun to rise again.


Here's my layouts from this weekend:



I have my Week #3 Layout already completed and uploaded. I just have to move it over to the right category when it's time :) And then, that leaves me with just one more challenge to complete for the DT Contest! And this will probably be the hardest one. It is Week #4 Challenge: Focus on YOU. OMG...... this may have to be a double page layout ;) I kinda think it would be impossible to accurately do a layout about me on just one page. But we'll see. I'm going to start making notes on things that I want to include in the layout.... this is really going to be the tough one!

No comments: