Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How's Your Day?





It's Tuesday afternoon -- almost 4 PM. I've had a pretty busy day today at work. I'm really getting excited about this weekend coming up. A entire day and night of scrapping on Saturday!! Yippeeee! I'll be scrapping with the SPPS crew from 8 AM till midnight. I haven't seen some of my friends since January so it will be so nice to spend time and scrap with them.

Tonight while I'm helping DS with her spelling words, I'm going to start organizing my "stuff" and figure out what I'm going to be working on this weekend. I still have to finish up my pics from the cruise.... Oh, I purchased a cruise themed 12x12 scrapbook (postbound) at WalMart last week. I have just about decided to have 1 cruise scrapbook that would include all the cruises that we go on.

Also, the NEW Design Team at PPSC is getting ready to kick off! I'm very excited about being a part of this fabulous team! Here's a toast to all my PPSC Design Team buddies -- >

There's some awesome scrappers on our team and it is going to be so much fun working and designing with them. I can learn so much from them because they are so talented and full of creativity :)

Our DT Leader, Holly has some great things in mind for the DT members to work on. I can't wait for the announcement on the message board. But I will keep MUM on it for now ---- you'll just have to stay tuned and find out later

2 comments:

kelly said...

JUDY... I LOVE THE SMILEYS.. YOU WILL HAVE TO TEACH ME HOW TO DO ALL OF THE CUTE LIL TRICKS YOU KNOW.... IM EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW ORLEANS EVENT!! IT CANT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!!

Magnolia Memories said...

Oh I will so you what I've learned doing this blog -- especially the smilies! New Orleans is going to be great -- we're going to have alot of fun. I can't wait.