Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Great Wednesday :)

I hope that you've also had a wonderful day :)

Work is going quite well today -- especially for end of the quarter! I've been super busy today and am just now really taking a break. I'm also getting out a few GCS Registration Confirmations while I'm on the phone working LOL -- Multi-tasking, that should be my middle name, er... or maybe first name! LOL

We have 104 people register for GCS New Orleans! We still have more seats open so if you haven't signed up, please do asap before they are all gone.

We have some new things happening over at The Paperplace Scrapbooking Community beginning April 1 :) DT Member Kelly will start "Layout of the Day" -- I can't wait for this. Then on May 1, DT Member Heather will be starting something that is a SURPRISE for right now. You'll have to stick around and see what it's all about!

Well, got to run. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooo Hooo! That's a great turnout for the New Orleans event. I wish I could go, but it's too close to our move.

I just found your blog, but i am enjoying the links and checking out scrappers blogs!