Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tomorrow is my FRIDAY :)

LOL -- it really is :) I've been busy busy busy this week. But it's been a great week anyway. "End of the Month" (aka EOM) is always so busy. But, it's not a busy as "End of the Quarter" (aka EOQ) or even 10% as busy as "End of the Year" (aka EOY) LOL.

I can't wait for this weekend... actually Saturday to be more precise. I'm heading over to Pensacola for the day. I've started on some "pre-planned" pages. Well, to be truthful, the first page I "planned" I almost finished LOL I know... crazy. But I got inspired and then I got in the mood to scrap because I had these great ideas. It was really hard to STOP and not finish that page!!!! But I know for sure I'll get one page completed on Saturday. That's only because I have to put some adhesive on a couple of things and stick them to the page. Well, I do have the title to cut out. But, I'm thinking of "blinging" it up some. I just have to figure out exactly what I want to do to it. But I can't wait to post the layout. It will be the title page for my cruise album. So, it has to be perfect :)

I'm going to finish planning the second and third pages tonight before I turn in (don't have alot of time because it will be "late" before I know it!!!). I also have three 3 paper mache big round boxes (actually they are round shaped) that I want to alter and use as Big 3 ticket boxes for GCS. I need to pick out some paper and embellishments for these. I think that they will be be so neat altered! Maybe I'll come up with something really nice for them. I'm thinking of using some really big chipboard numbers 1, 2, 3 for each one.

And something VERY important! There is a Design Team search/contest going on at The Paper Place Scrapbooking Community for the Month of February! I just can't wait to see the layouts that are turned in! The first one is due February 5 (next Monday). The challenge is "Design" -- it's for each person to do a layout that showcases what they consider their individual sense of style. So this first week could prove to be very exciting.

Did you know that today is Jan/31 -- and, do you know what that means? It means that in 14 days (just 2 very quick/short weeks!!!) it will be February 14 which is VALENTINE'S DAY. Every year DH takes me out to eat somewhere very nice. This year I want to do something for him. Got any ideas? LOL Last year I did "get" him -- I did a twist and sent him flowers :) He was actually very surprised and impressed! They were so pretty too. They were rubrim lillies -- beautiful huge white lillies with a deep maroon throat that migrates to a pretty pink halfway up each petal. They are my favorite -- white for peace but with a splash of "girlie" colors :) But this year, I need to "out do" myself... I need a better idea that will surprise him even more. Something unique. I guess it's time to google an answer, eh?

Time for me to get busy so I get can to sleep at a decent hour tonight -- yeah, right! Not!! Oh well, I can always try.

A very special prayer going up tonight for a dear friend...

Have a great night :)

No comments: