Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday....Monday..... (yet again!)

Back at work this morning. But that's not a bad thing :) I actually love the beginning of new weeks.... so many things to do and plan for. I make a list in my planner every Monday morning -- I try to list everything I can think of that I need to do during the week including appointments, bills that need to be paid, phone calls that need to be made.... My family jokes all the time about my "lists".

Yesterday I organized scrapbook supplies (why am I always doing this??). I also looked thru all my pics that needed to be scrapped and found the PERFECT ones to start working on this coming Saturday at the Duchess crop. It's the pics I took of our cruise! I have so much stuff too -- memorabilia. Things like the invoice I printed out online when I booked the cruise, a deck by deck layout of the ship, those Carnival cards that you have to have with you all the time (especially if you get off the ship in port and then have to get back on the ship LOL). Anyway, I printed lots of pictures (not all of them though) on Sunday and it really brought back some great memories! I loved the cruise we went on. The length of time was perfect -- just 4 days and 3 nights. I couldn't stand to be away and out of touch with the kids longer than that. But I'll get started on those pages this weekend and I can't wait!

Something else I did on Sunday -- I re-checked what I had backed up file wise from my computer. I have to do this every once in a while because I think I would die if I lost my files and pictures! So, I burned backup CD's of all my digital photos (first things first!). Then I did a backup to Xdrive.com where I have 50 GIGS of space. It takes a little while to go thru all the folders I have on my computer and decide what needs to be backed up. So that took a pretty good bit of my time yesterday. But, this morning I'm feeling really good about it.

I wanted to working on a couple of altered items yesterday, but I ran out of time.... I love altering stuff! So they are just sitting there on my crop table behind my desk staring me down. I'll get to them soon though.

Time to get back to work -- breaktime is over with :) Have a great day and a wonderful week!

No comments: