Friday, January 5, 2007

TGIF :)

I'm so glad today is FRIDAY :) Finally LOL

Well, today I was off from work -- so I stayed home all day and just cleaned house, washed clothes, etc, etc, etc LOL But, now that is done so ... tonight, I ... get ... to ... SCRAP!

That's right :) Me and some friends from The Paper Place Scrapbooking Community (www.paperplacescrapbooking.com) are going to have a "over the net" crop party :) A group of them will be across the bay (for those of you not from Mobile, AL -- that means they will be in Daphne, AL) having a slumber/crop party. So, we're all planning on getting online tonight and chatting online while we crop. I wish that Lynne could pass me one of those CROPTINI'S and later when it starts getting late, I would love to have some of Debbie's BIG GIRL COFFEE :) But, until then, I'll just sit here and crop with a beverage of my own choosing LOL

GCS -- prices for the Orange Beach FEB/2007 event will be posted tomorrow :)

I'll update the blog later (hopefully with some pics of layouts I've completed tonight!!) Have a great Friday night :)

No comments: