Monday, February 5, 2007

A New Week :)

It's Monday morning :) I hope that everyone had a super weekend -- I did! My weekend involved scrapping so how could it get better LOL

I joined the Duchesses in Pensacola on Saturday morning for an all day crop. It was my first time scrapping at a Duchess crop and I had the best time. I saw alot of people that I haven't seen in a long time, plus, I got to meet some new scrappers too.

I finished the first page of my cruise pics -- actually, it's going to be the title page for my cruise scrapbook. When I got home, I added a little more embellishment to it since I had not brought any of that to the crop. Also, I got started with the next two layouts of the cruise too and finished them up last night while the rest of the family watched the SuperBowl :)



Got to run -- looking forward to this week (and this next weekend -- scrapping again with a friend!) Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!

No comments: