Thursday, January 4, 2007

Busy Day :)

Today I'm updating the GCS website (www.gulfcoastscrappers.com). I'll be opening registration online for our upcoming event to be held in Feb/2007 in Orange Beach AL -- yeah!! The events that we hold in Orange Beach at the Hilton Garden Inn are always the best! I'm hoping to have all the prices calculated and posted on the website today :) Registration will open on Sunday night, January 7. Based on the emails I've received from scrappers ready to sign up, I think the event will be 3/4 booked just on the first day of registration. Like I said, everyone loves this event!

We are definitely booked for New Orleans LA (Kenner LA) for the 2nd weekend of July. This would be July 12 - 15 at the Hilton Airport. Our New Orleans area events are always so much fun!

I'm also working on the website, message boards and forums at The Paper Place Scrapbooking Community today :) (www.paperplacescrapbooking.com) We'll be starting a new Design Team call there very very soon :) The information will be posted on the message board by Holly (DT Leader) as soon as we have all the detailed completed.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Judy! Yeah I'm your first comment. Love the page - can't wait to keep reading!

Lisa said...

JUDY - why am I your only comment?? Blog some more for us! :)