Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sorry for not posting ....

But, I've been busy! Doing a little scrapping (yeah!!!!) and some working too.

First of all -- scrapping! I got to scrap this past weekend. I had an excellent time with all my friends (15 or 16 of them) on Friday night and all day Saturday. It was so nice to be able to get together with them again and spend time with them. Plus, I actually accomplished something -- 4 layouts! Oh, I also spent several hours on Friday night getting organized -- so that was really nice :)



Basic Grey -- FRUITCAKE -- ah, it's the best!!! And some of my BEST friends gave me a whole pack of it this past weekend. That was the nicest gift!! I can see me hoarding this stuff (like the Lollipop Shop line) I had not gotten to see all of the individual papers in this line until I received my gift this past weekend. I had only seen it online. And oh man! It is so much prettier in person! Thanks again to my friends -- ya'll are awesome :)

I scanned my layouts that I worked on this past weekend, and they are posted at The Paper Place Scrapbooking Community's "Gallery". I am going to try to learn how to incorporate them here on my blog too.

GCS Orange Beach is SOLD OUT for the February event!! So I've been busy working on registrations, seating, hotel rooms, schedules, etc, etc OH and PRIZES too! Secret Pal signups are open (will be closing FEB/05) and I can't wait to see who Roni, Mom Cat & Kyle assign for my secret pal. I love doing SP -- I think it's the sneaking around and trying to leave gifts without your SP seeing you or finding out who you are that is so much fun LOL

Hope you have a great week :)

No comments: