Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter .....

I am:


You scored as a Remus Lupin
You are a wise and caring wizard and a good, loyal friend to boot. However sometimes in an effort to be liked by others you can let things slide by, which ordinarily you would protest about.
Remus Lupin 90%

Remus Lupin 90%
Sirius Black 90%
Hermione Granger 80%
Albus Dumbledore 80%
Harry Potter 75%
Ron Weasley 60%
Severus Snape 60%
Ginny Weasley 55%
Draco Malfoy 55%
Lord Voldemort 40%


Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com


I went to see the new Harry Potter movie last Saturday night.... my DD had a slumber party with two of her closest friends from school and they all decided that they would like to go and see a movie. Well, we got there (after eating pizza at Cici's UG!!!) at 9:05 PM. So, that meant we had to see the 9:30 PM movie. Guess what time it was over with???? 12:15 AM!! I thought I wasn't going to make it thru the movie without going to sleep LOL But I thought this movie was more interesting than the last one that I went to.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey girlie...you've been TAGGED! See my blog for more details! ;)