Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Home Today ;-(

Feeling a little under the weather.... actually since last Thursday. I have some kind of cold or flu or something. Headache, fever, congestion - so I decided it would be better if I stayed home from work today and not share it with my friends at work.

But, I did update my blog. Do you like the new title graphic? It's Rhonna Farrer (one of my favs!) and I picked up the blog title package at 2 Peas the other day. I just love Rhonna's style and colors. The title is "Bleeding Cowboys"; sounds gross I know but it's a cool font that I found that really matches the style of the graphic.

I've been working on the price calculations for both of the GCS Orange Beach events. I am hoping to get those completed and posted on the GCS website tonight. I would like to open registration on Jul/30 - that's my target date. I just love the Orange Beach events because there is a smaller number of croppers and we all get to know each other better. You can actually get to know 30 or 40 people in a crop room, very different than our New Orleans events where there is over 140 people. But they are fun too, just in a different kind of way. But I do feel guilty at the larger events because I don't feel like I have enough time to go around and individually speak to each person and that is something I would like to do.

I hope that you are having a nice day. Are you getting any scrapping done? All of my scrapping supplies are still packed up from New Orleans UG! I have a mind block when it comes to unpacking LOL

1 comment:

kelly said...

awww judy!! im sorry you are feeling under the weather... let me know if i can do anything for you... im still looking at my schedule for november.. gcs.. but remember me ..if you need a teacher... for an elmo.... i miss you soo much...