Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's TIME for **FALL**

I've started back the AAM Challenges at the Paper Place and it's really going very well -- everyone is enjoying the challenges and doing them (which is even better!) The challenge for this past week was to do a layout about your thoughts, memories and feeling of Sep/11/2001 (6 years ago already!) Here's my layout:

=====================================




=====================================

You've got to go and check out Heather's blog -- her Sept 11 layout/photo is awesome (as well as Alan Jackon's song!)

I have some updating to do to my blog (it's been a long time since I posted on here) and I want to get some of my newer layouts on here too. Maybe I'll have some time this afternoon.

I just can't believe that it's September already! The kids are back in school, the days seem to be getting shorter already and.... it's actually cooling off a little :-)

I have been TAGGED! by Heather -- so here goes:

I must post the rules, then list 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment...so here goes...

1. I love yellow roses -- when I die (let's hope not anytime soon!) I just want everyone to send yellow roses, no other flowers. To me, yellow symbolizes peace and sunshine.

2. I doing the "Holiday Grand Plan" this year in very high hopes that I will have all my Christmas shopping, decorating and house cleaning done in time so that I can take a break and just enjoy the holiday season.

3. I (we, the family) have a cat, a cockatiel, a beta, a puffer fish, and 5 outdoor dogs (the oldest being a red chow named DUFUS who is the biggest baby!)

4. I drive a white van (this is the 2nd white van in a row that I've owned). Before that, I drove a white Lumina that I special ordered and before that another white Lumina that I special ordered and before that, a white Toyota Corolla, and before that a blue Toyota Corolla. Yep -- I'm one of those people who love white vehicles (safer) and I don't like alot of change in my life (aka, B-O-R-I-N-G)

5. I love love love to load the dishwasher but I hate hate hate unloading it (go figure!)

6. I'm a LIST sort of person. I have to write everything down and I have a list that I have to follow just to make sure that I get everything done (accomplished) that I need to. Otherwise, I feel lost and out of sorts.

7. I love to be outside and in my garden -- either my flower gardens or my vegetable garden is fine. I love landscaping and creating things outside from barron places -- nature is beautiful.

OK -- I'm going to tag these people:

Lisa (http://wellhownice.blogspot.com/)




Kelly (http://www.sevenkrazykids.blogspot.com/)




Debby with a "Y" (http://debbywithay.blogspot.com/)




Jeanne (http://justjeanne.blogspot.com/)




Kylie (http://kylieharbin.blogspot.com/)




I don't know 7 people online that have blogs!!! LOL




=====================================

1 comment:

kelly said...

Alright Judy... thanks for that... I'm glad you fianlly updated your blog... i got tired of reading the same entry over and over again...
miss you!!